- Liaise with global research teams to collect and harmonize research data for system updates
- Gather market data from local colleagues for specific projects
- Support our insight web platform (Global Occupier Metrics) as a super user and provide system demos
- Following up user feedback and experience to propose continuous interface improvement
- Analyze client portfolio data consistency and upload data to system
- Supporting all aspects of strategic portfolio management
- Master or Bachelor degree (Finance, Economics degree is an advantage)
- 1,5 - 2 years’ working experience in a Research or Data management role
- Client facing experience is an advantage
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Cushman & Wakefield are relying on Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their exclusive partner, Serendi is in charge of the end-to-end recruitment process for the above mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of Cushman & Wakefield and exclusively for the purpose of recruiting for the above mentioned position. If you have any questions please contact us: www.serendi.com
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.