Reporting Analyst Intern
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Reporting Analyst intern
Supporting the job of the Reporting Analyst/Account Administrator with processing work orders, emails and ad-hoc tasks.
- Supporting the Transaction Management process
- Coordinating between C&W teams and client
- Supporting data governance of Fusion SharePoint site (BAU and monthly audits)
- Giving a hand in the creation of ad-hoc and recurrent reports from various systems for senior stakeholders
- Supporting continuous process improvements
- Ensuring data and documents are stored and documented effectively
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
You should be pursuing or recently graduated from Bachelor or Master Degree (final year) in a relevant field, such as economics; geography; architecture & urban planning; mathematics; business & finance; or engineering.
- Common MS Office applications to intermediate level, especially in Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Administrative and organisational abilities
- Strong detail orientation
- Team player
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.