Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 48,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
This is an important role for the Portfolio Service Center to ensure guests are warmly welcomed and greeted. Duties include welcoming clients and visitors and direct visitors to the appropriate person and performing light catering services. In addition, providing administrative support across the organization and coordinating front-desk activities; including but not limited to managing post and ordering office supplies. This role will provide administrative support to the HR department.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival and direct to the appropriate person or meeting room
- Accommodate guest’s requirements such as tea / coffee
- Ensure reception and conference rooms are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material. Prepare rooms for meetings.
- Resolve basic incidents/issues in-person and via phone/email/skype and escalate where needed
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail & deliveries
- Support office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception
- Monitor office supplies and inventory
- Perform other duties as required in the support of Learning & Development efforts
- Collect and analyse training survey and evaluation data; create reports based on data collected
- Manage company emails for employee trainings
- Collect and administrate Learning & Development related documents, invoices
- Ensures smooth training delivery, measurement of success, reporting, information sharing and internal client service
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage in related discipline: Communication, Human Resources Management, Business Administration
- 1 to 2 years experience in front office / receptionist role
- Common MS Office applications to intermediate level
- Fluent English
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Professional approach and conduct
- Client hosting
- Administrative and organisational abilities
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines
- Strong detail orientation
- A problem solver that can come up with effective solutions
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.