Marketing and PR Specialist
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Marketing and PR Specialist
The PSC Marketing & Communications position is a new position within the GOS EMEA team and will be instrumental in driving marketing activities, internally and externally for the PSC.
The role will also provide support to the EMEA regional Brand & Business Development Manager in implementation of the regional GOS marketing strategy and plan.
As an exciting opportunity to be involved in supporting the future growth of the PSC by creating an innovative marketing and communications strategy tailored for the needs of the PSC.
This is a standalone role as the one and only marketing specialist in the PSC without any agency support.
This is an unique opportunity where you have end-to-end responsibility both from content and design perspective.
- Develop and implement the employer branding strategy within Hungary for the PSC, ensuring alignment globally with the C&W brand
- Develop and implement targeted channels to communicate with Universities to open wider recruitment channels
- Develop and implement the social media program for the PSC and support GOS social media implementation
- Coordinate with the Sales and Leasing office to ensure alignment
- Coordination of events (client, external, specific internal knowledge sharing, University open days)
- Create and manage internal communication channels
- GOS EMEA Regional Marketing & Brand Development
- Support production of marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content and social media accounts
- Implementation of social media campaigns
- Basic reporting on the success of marketing campaigns
- Maintain relationships with local media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
Core Knowledge & Experience:
- A good proven track record in marketing and communications
- Knowledge of visual software packages such as PowerBi or Tableau
- Experience with Photoshop and other marketing software programs
- Strong business acumen with focus on execution
- Excellent administrative and organisational abilities
- Digital design – experience of using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or similar (desirable)
- Project management – being able to take a written brief and map out an effective delivery schedule (desirable)
- Creative writing – being able to understand key company messages and translating into written copy (desirable)
- College / University degree / Marketing related degree level qualification
- Two to three year experience in marketing
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Curious and a problem solver
- Creative and strategic
- Ability to prioritise and delegate
- Excellent presentation and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Inclusive, positive, personable & a strong team player
- Ability to learn
- Excellent command of written/verbal English
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.