Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are looking for fresh graduates for various junior positions, such as Accounts Payable/ Cost/ Helpdesk Administrator or Data Analyst, etc.
You would be part of a dynamic young team and in the close future involved in upcoming new projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring the best quality of services to the client
· Working with other functions to ensure data and administration are current, up-to-date and accurate
· Establishing and maintaining professional and effective working relationships with suppliers, colleagues and management
· Meeting defined performance targets
· Preparing reports in accordance with client’s requirements
· Bachelor and Master degree
· Initial experience in Administration, Customer Service or Finance
· Very good command of English, both verbal and written is a must
· Fresh graduates are also welcome!
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
· Team player mentality with a positive attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.