Helpdesk Team Leader
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value by putting ideas into action for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Helpdesk Team Leader
A full-time role within the Portfolio Administration team of our Global Occupier Services department, reporting for Global Occupier Services’ clients and focusing on leading the estate helpdesk team in delivering service excellence for the ongoing estate management on behalf of clients.
The team acts as a first point of contact for property inspection requests and lease maintenance queries and manage an on-line web based database on behalf of C&W Corporate Clients.
This role involves building up the capability and knowledge of a young team and expanding the team to support additional clients.
- Actively contribute in the daily processing of the incoming requests for at least the 40% of the working time
- Act as a main point of escalation within the team
- Maintain strategic relationships with clients and in country surveying team
- Understand and deliver to all service level agreements
- Ensure project plans for the on boarding of new clients are delivered on time and in budget according.
- Manage and liaise with internal teams and external consultants to provide a full service to clients.
- Ensure records are maintained in line with the clients legal and regulatory needs.
- Own, review and enhance the compliance framework
- Ensure own and team’s work complies with internal procedures and guidelines.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks by implementing plans to review output of quality and risk procedures and achieve clear internal and external audit reports
- Ensure delivery against client and internal KPI targets.
- Improving controls and compliance
- Provide on-going leadership to, coaching, mentoring and other development opportunities for the team members; conduct performance reviews with direct reports
- Implement a strong culture of support and development for purposes of talent retention
- Lead and co-ordinate the work of team on client projects; prioritise and delegate activities basing on appropriate expertise and development needs of team
- Sets and achieves own objectives in line with business plan and update with line manager necessary
- Regular and formal reporting to the Head of OM and the PSC leadership
- BSc/MSc degree
- 2-5 years of relevant experience including coordination experience
- People management experience nice to have
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Working level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High level report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptability, resilience and with ability to be assertive
- Ability to prioritise and delegate
- Good presentation skills
- Stakeholder management skills
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, then please apply with your CV in English on the link below. When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Cushman & Wakefield’s talent acquisition service provider.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.