Helpdesk Agent (German + English)
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value by putting ideas into action for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
German and English speaking Helpdesk Agent
You will provide a help desk and workflow management service for hard and soft Facility Management services.
- Manage customer requests received by telephone or online. Ensure requests are fully understood and key information provided
- provide timely feedback to customers on work order status
- Negotiate with suppliers to arrange appointments in terms of work orders
- Where work exceeds defined cost parameters, review options with appropriate Regional Facilities Manager, obtain supplier quotes, manage the approval process and raise purchase order requests as required
- Review work order status against defined service levels and expedite or escalate overdue jobs as required
- Provide reports and management information on the status of reactive and planned work orders
- BSc degree
- 1-year experience in Customer Service /Helpdesk or any similar role and multinational environment
- Fresh graduates also welcome!
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Knowledge in any ERP system, advanced user of Excel
- Ability to handle customers, multitasking
- Team player mentality with a positive attitude
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- A youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.