Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
The Helpdesk Administrator will provide technical and administrative support to a team providing estates services to occupier clients for their property portfolios.
· Manage the helpdesk for C&W client properties which includes acting as the first point of call for maintenance queries
· Arrange surveyor/landlord inspections for C&W client properties, ensuring strict security procedures are adhered to
· Maintain records for all inspections
· Manage and maintain a web based job tracker, which records maintenance issues, ensuring updates are provided and relevant details are passed to surveyors
· Consult leases to determine who is responsible for maintenance repairs and liaise with managing surveyors to confirm responsibility
· Contact landlords and tenants to ensure issues are dealt with appropriately and efficiently
· Liaise with and log jobs to external Facilities Managers ensuring deadlines are met and accurate and detailed information is provided
· Provide advice and support to other team members to enable their contribution to outputs and adherence to procedures
· Act as main point of contact between team/client to control processes and assist communication
· Liaise with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords, tenants, and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client’s premises, effectively acting as the intermediary between landlord and tenant
· Sourcing of leases, documents, plans and photographs from clients and their advisers
· BSc/MSc degree
· 0,5 - 1 year of experience in any customer facing role
· Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
· Knowledge in any ERP system
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
· Team player mentality
What we can offer
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.