Head of Transactions Management
Ref#: CW-HUN-160 TM
- Actively manage and lead the TM team and identify opportunities within the GOS platform to support business development, improve operational and cost efficiency with TM scope
- To deliver excellence of service to clients in line with agreed service level agreements
- To attract and retain talent and develop the team in skill and knowledge
- To ensure integration of client services within the PSC, aligning with the wider growth strategy across the PSC platform
- To ensure compliance with all process and governance requirements as well as playbooks and identify opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with Technology partner for improvements to the client technology platforms
• Act as a single point of contact and maintain strategic relationships with clients and in country leasing team• Understand and deliver to all service level agreements• Ensure project plans for the on boarding of new clients are delivered on time and in budget according• Manage and liaise with internal teams to provide a full service to clients
• Ensure records are maintained in line with the clients legal and regulatory needs• Own, review and enhance the compliance framework• Ensure own and team’s work complies with internal procedures and guidelines• Identify, manage and mitigate risks by implementing plans to review output of quality and risk procedures• Ensure delivery against client and internal KPI targets• Improving controls and compliance
• Provide on-going leadership, coaching, mentoring and other development opportunities for the team members; conduct performance reviews with direct reports• Implement a strong culture of support and development for purposes of talent retention• Lead and co-ordinate the work of team on client projects; prioritise activities and delegate based on appropriate expertise and development needs of team• Sets and achieves own objectives in line with business plan and update with line manager as necessary• Regular and formal reporting to the Head of TM and the Head of PSC
- 5-8 years of experience in Transaction Management and Real estate industry
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Strong management and leadership skills and ability to coach and mentor a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and ability to function across internationally
- Ability to prioritise and delegate
- Business and report writing skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Inclusive, personable and a strong team player
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.