For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
About Cushman & Wakefield:
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real-estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop and live. The firm’s 48,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real-estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion.
About the Strategic Consulting & Centre of Analytics team:
Strategic Consulting is a multinational team of 50+ consultants across 5 European locations (London, Budapest, Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw), 10+ nationalities and 15+ different languages spoken, operating as “one” across core services such as Location and Portfolio Advisory, Workplace and a Centre of Analytics team.
The Centre of Analytics is a fast-growing team of 10+ analysts based in London and Budapest, formed of consultants and data experts in real-estate analytics (portfolio analytics, financial modelling, commute analytics, etc.), helping our clients get a 360º view of their real-estate data to improve and speed up their decision-making process. Our team relies on in-depth analysis supported by best class tools and templates.
· Financial Modelling – conducting all type of financial analysis (Cash Flow, P&L, NPV analysis) to support real-estate transactions (lease acquisitions, disposals, subleases, renewals & renegotiations, provisions calculations, etc.)
· Portfolio and Benchmarking analysis – understanding and presenting through dynamic dashboards a client’s portfolio performance and advise on savings opportunities
· Location analysis – where should our clients be located? Combination of non-economic and economic analysis (demographic profile, labour analysis, competitors and clients mapping, financial appraisal)
· Scenario analysis and sensitivity testing
· Building and testing models to provide decision-making support to our clients on their business / real-estate strategies as well as improving the efficiency of existing models
· Liaising with clients to develop an understanding of their needs and requirements
· Preparing and presenting reports to be distributed to senior management and clients
· BSc / MSc degree in Finance, Economics or other quantitative subject
· 1-2 years’ experience in an analytical role
· Experience in developing and maintaining complex financial models is an advantage
· Fresh graduates with previous work experience also welcome
· Strong Excel and modelling skills
· Familiarity with PowerPoint and Power BI is a plus
· Fluent English language skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise and work around deadlines
· Team player mentality with a positive attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international PLC
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.