Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 48,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
The PSC Budapest is expected to grow and develop rapidly in the immediate future and the Finance Manager will be involved in driving the business forward as it expands and enhances the delivery capability from the PSC.
This role will form part of the PSC leadership team to help drive and grow the PSC platform acting as a strong ambassador both internally and externally for the PSC and contribution to its wider success.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in building up a new team and capability, providing coaching and mentoring, sharing your finance knowledge, business acumen and experience to a young and enthusiastic team.
- Support Global Account Lead on one of C&W’s key clients – commercial and management accounting
- Support EMEA GOS CFO and Head of PSC in financial planning and forecasting and metric reporting
- Line management of Billing Lead and support operations team based in Budapest
- Oversight of outsourced partner who are responsible for book-keeping / transaction management
- Governance oversight of all AP / AR / Client accounting delivery out of the PSC driving efficiency
- Participate in the PSC leadership to drive change and grow the platform
C&W Key Client – Financial Reporting
- Commercial finance support including volume adjustments, indexation/FX calculations, pricing of new markets
- Produce budgets and forecast for the contract for the remainder of the contract period
- Produce monthly management results for the Global Account Lead including inputs into monthly board reports and the annual client meeting
- Maintain the account’s balance sheet relating to deferred revenue and cost
- Assist the team with the gain share calculations from the historical payment validation analysis
- Responsible for review of monthly financial results provided by outsourced partner
- Month end involvement (integration of results to global reporting – HFM)
- Financial accounting and monthly management reporting of PSC cost to GOS CFO and Head of PSC
- Budgeting and forecasting for the PSC
- Allocations – Deciding and executing internal/external allocations (outside of GOS too) plus US recharging
- Review and approve payments relating to PSC
- Support completion of statutory accounts, tax returns and other statistical filings
- Line management of operational support and invoicing teams
- Ensuring policy followed where relevant (e.g. AP/AR processes plus transfer pricing on intercompany) plus champion best practice
- Active member of the PSC Leadership team supporting the growth, performance and reporting of the PSC
- College / University degree in Finance
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 -7 years’ post qualification experience
- At least 1 year in a supervisory role, preferably in an SSC environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Hungarian and English (other languages advantageous)
- Adaptable and resilient, in managing implementation of change
- Forward planner with the ability to prioritise and delegate
- Strong attention to detail with ability to step back and see the bigger picture
- Proficiency of Oracle Essbase & Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.