Field Sales Representative
- Achieve annual sales targets for Hungary, provide accurate sales forecasts
- Cooperation with Hungarian importers: business development plans elaboration, keeping customers database up to date, offers preparation, identification of new potential clients, preparing of products demonstrations
- Distribution development in CT/LIC segments
- Responsibility for key business development projects
- Collection of market data
- Support in account receivables collection
- Co-operation in promotional materials and technical data sheets preparation
- Responsible for Company image, building strong and positive relationships with clients
- Provide regular feedback to the management of the company
- University degree (technical, economical or commercial)
- At least 3 years of experience in sales
- Experience as a painter/technician and sales representative in paint business is advantage
- Native speaker of Hungarian
- Intermediate level of English
- MS Office experience
- Driving licence - category B
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- An exciting challenge in a fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- An inspirational international and cross-cultural work environment.
- Competitive compensation benefits package (company car, quarterly bonus)
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.