Executive Assistant / T&E Administrator
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Travel & Expenses Administrator & Executive Assistant of Head of PSC
Your role will be to provide administrative support to the Global Services Team, with particular emphasis on arranging all the teams worldwide travel itineraries in accordance with company policy and expenses, as well as to provide professional and efficient PA support for the Head of Portfolio Service Center.
· Provide detailed Inbox management for Head of PSC to ensure requests and queries are quickly and efficiently dealt with
· Be gatekeeper to manager’s working time - efficiently and proactively organise manager’s diary, appointments and travel
· Prepare papers, agendas and other material for meetings when necessary
· Regular communication of business updates to the team via email as agreed with Head of PSC
· Ability to handle last minute diary changes
· Monthly submission of corporate card and personal expenses
· Work with other PAs, providing cover where necessary
· Ensure internal/external meeting rooms are booked for all meetings
· Arrange worldwide and domestic meeting and travel itineraries
· Co-ordinate hotel accommodation and transport
· Identify the best and most cost-effective way of utilising the travel budget, and source venues for conferences, meetings and seminars
· Data inputting of expenses for senior team members and send off for approval
· Prioritise workload to meet Director and Team requirements and ensure all logistics run smoothly
· Bsc/Msc degree preferred, but not a requirement
· 1-2 years working experience
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
· Exceptional organisation and time management skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
· Proactive mind-set and the ability to work autonomously
· Team player with very positive, communicative attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.