Data Analyst/Data Team Lead
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory..
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Data Team Leader
The Data Management Team are responsible for abstracting lease data and maintaining Cushman & Wakefield’s property management database on behalf of clients. Working as part of this large, cross border team, the post holder will ensure that our clients cost position and real estate rights are effectively controlled, protected and reported on through the provision of high quality data services, comprising the reading, abstraction and capture of key lease information associated with real estate occupations.
- Delivery of lease abstractions and database management service to allocated clients
- Reading real estate leases and associated documents to record information regarding payments, critical dates, and responsibilities
- Systemisation of captured data
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Advising and supporting both internal and external clients, i.e. colleagues and the clients on using the databases
- Ensuring excellent and consistent quality is delivered to clients through all internal processes
- Managing the audit process to eliminate errors and ensure consistent quality
- Working with surveyors to ensure data is current, up-to-date and accurate
- Adhering to agreed deadlines
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and key client real estate and operational contacts
- Preparing reports in accordance with client’s requirements
- Plans for business activities; anticipates resource requirements; builds in contingency and flexibility
- Retains a strong focus on delivering results to high standards despite constraints or setbacks; monitors and controls performance; uses resources effectively to ensure delivery
- Establishes and nurtures harmonious relationships both externally and internally
- Delivers excellence of service and achieve client KPIs in a client driven environment to both internal and external clients through high quality abstractions of real estate leases and associated documents in English and French
- Responds positively to change and new ideas
- Master or Bachelor degree (Finance, Economics degree is an advantage)
- 3-5 years of experience of real estate Data Management
- At least 1-year supervisory experience, preferably in a Shared Services environment
- Experience in transitions and/or knowledge transfer is an advantage
- Competent user of multiple technology systems, ideally with exposure to finance systems /ERP
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Proactive mind-set and the ability to work autonomously
- Team player with very positive, communicative attitude
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Legal/contract/commercial training
- Experience of data structures
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.