Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Data Administrator/Lease Administrator
You will form part of a Data Management Team, who are responsible for updating the property management database on behalf of Corporate Clients.
· Input of non-financial data into Property Database
· Abstracting information from legal and other documents in order to update property management database
· Contacting suppliers, landlords, agents, solicitors for missing paperwork or addition information to enable the system to be amended
· Ensuring all data input requests are completed within Client KPI
· Prepare Data Integrity reports to ensure database has correct lease and property data
· Updating of Client specific databases as necessary
· Verification of supplier bank details
· Other duties as required by Administration Manager
· Assist in the delivery of quarterly KPI reports to the Client and maintain KPI requirements for any data issues
· BSc/MSc degree
· 1 year experience in Data Management or Administration
· Fresh graduates also welcome!
· Fluent English language skills
· Knowledge in any ERP system, advanced user of Excel
· Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
· Team player mentality with a positive attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.