Cost Management and Helpdesk Team Leader
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Team Leader – Cost Management and Estate Helpdesk
As Team Leader of the Cost Management & Estate Helpdesk, this role is responsible for leading a team in delivering service excellence for the ongoing estate management and management of cost queries on behalf of a UK based retail client.
- Maintain strategic relationships with clients and in country surveying team
- Understand and deliver to all service level agreements
- Ensure project plans for the on boarding of new clients are delivered on time and in budget according.
- Manage and liaise with internal teams and external consultants to provide a full service to clients
- Ensure records are maintained in line with the clients legal and regulatory needs.
- Own, review and enhance the compliance framework
- Ensure own and team’s work complies with internal procedures and guidelines.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks by implementing plans to review output of quality and risk procedures and achieve clear internal and external audit reports
- Ensure delivery against client and internal KPI targets.
- Improving controls and compliance
- Provide on-going leadership to, coaching, mentoring and other development opportunities for the team members; conduct performance reviews with direct reports
- Implement a strong culture of support and development for purposes of talent retention
- Lead and co-ordinate the work of team on client projects; prioritise activities and delegate on the basis of appropriate expertise and development needs of team
- Sets and achieves own objectives in line with business plan and update with line manager necessary
- Regular and formal reporting to the Head of OM and the PSC leadership
- Degree level qualification
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Business and report writing skills
- Excellent command of written/verbal English
- Common MS Office applications to intermediate level
- Knowledge and experience of property accounting or understanding of payables and financial activities is an asset
- Management/supervisory experience
- Excellent administrative and organisational abilities
· What we offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.