Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
Global Occupier Services provides Cushman & Wakefield with a comprehensive menu of integrated real estate and facility services, combining a worldwide reach, coordinated local execution and advanced data analytics — this is all aimed at delivering the highest value service in the industry.
‘GOS’ Deliver a global, integrated service using company-owned resources including: strategic consulting, transaction management, portfolio administration, project/development services and facilities management
Our commitment to client success is at the core of our culture. We continuously improve our people, processes and technology to achieve success for our clients.
For our Portfolio Service Center we are looking for a team member as
- Coding of service charge and insurance invoices and recommending service charge budgets and annual reconciliations are authorized, to pass to SSC for payment on behalf of clients
- Ensuring any tenant charges are applied
- Ensuring all spreadsheets are kept up to date and report to Client where appropriate
- Daily completion of work flow system (G.I.A.N.T. tool)
- Ensure all costs are recovered from subtenant where appropriate
- Co-ordination of service charge administration for the Clients tenants
- Liaising with Treasury Department regarding invoice payments and change notes
- Assist in the delivery of Quarterly KPI reports to Client
- Maintain Client KPI of 3 days for authorization of invoices (RMG)
- LL account reconciliations
- BSc/MSc degree
- 0,5-1 year of experience in any administrative role
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Strong intermediate English language skills
- Knowledge in any ERP system, intermediate user of MS Office
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
- Precise and able to keep an eye on details
- Team player mentality with a positive attitude
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
We have a vibrant team culture, so the following personal attributes are also important:
· Sociable – able to interact well with others and build rapport
· Interested – enthusiastic about global trends and awareness of global trends
· Proactive – keen / willing to contribute to developing team knowledge
· Inquisitive – asking and answering questions, and approaching challenges creatively
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.