Client Finance Lead
- Maintain strategic relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Ensure projects plans for the on boarding of new clients are delivered on time and in budget according.
- Strengthen Cushman & Wakefield’s portfolio by building links across the business groups and global office network and working collaboratively to deliver to the client.
- Manage and liaise with internal teams and external consultants to provide a full service to the client.
- Deliver efficient and effective solutions to the needs of the client.
- Manage head count in line with the contract to the client, ensuring best practice and quality of service.
- Manage the accounting records of the client in a timely, accurate and efficient method, with close attention to data management and adherence to Quality Processes.
- Ensure records are maintained in line with the clients legal and regulatory needs.
- Ensure own and team’s work complies with internal procedures and guidelines.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks by implementing plans to review output of quality and risk procedures and achieve clear internal and external audit reports.
- Maintain knowledge of accounting standards and tax requirements.
- Lead and co-ordinate the work of team on client projects; prioritize activities and delegate on the basis of appropriate expertise and development needs of team.
- University degree in Finance or Economics
- 5-7 years of experience in any Finance related role, including managerial responsibilities
- Proven track record of delivering within a shared service environment
- Experience of delivering to clients in a professional services environment
- Excellent command of written/verbal English
- Competency in French would be beneficial
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in SAP, Tramps, Horizon, P2P module would be an advantage
- Strong management skills
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.