Client Data Lead
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Client Data Lead
A full-time role within our Global Occupier Services team, leading a team focusing on accurate property/lease data and reporting for one of our key Global Occupier clients.
- Foster excellent client relationship
- Ensure overall quality of service delivery
- Coordinate service and/or resources delivered to the client
- Design reporting products to meet the clients’ unique requirements
- Effectively manage all aspects of account team responsibilities
- Lead and/or facilitate client meetings
- Generate standardized and ad hoc reporting
- Implement and manage overall portfolio administration function
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Develop and implement performance measurements
- Able to manage all lease administration tasks
- Accountable for accuracy of data in clients’ portfolio management systems
- Oversee the maintenance of database ensuring all data is accurately classified, approved and processed
- Implement standardized processes that create maximum efficiencies
- Oversee the development of standard forms and procedures
- Establish baseline performance measurements at the onset of relationship or periodic intervals
- Develop performance measurements for internal benchmarking
- Develop and implement account operations manual
- Maintain internal workflow management systems
- Provide recommendations for improving the client’s portfolio management systems (Planon)
- Perform user acceptance testing of Planon following customization or configuration changes resulting from system improvement recommendations
- College or university degree (accountancy or finance is a plus but not a prerequisite for the position)
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in data management/administration
- Superior Excel and reporting skills and good working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Superior technology skills and ability to quickly learn new systems, databases
- Report writing skills
- Excellent organizational and coordinating skills
- Client facing and able to make presentations to top CRE management
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.