- Prepare annual cash flows and periodic cash flow forecasts as requested by the client and in accordance with and consistent with the client’s financial requirements
- Provide information for VAT or other tax returns
- Maintain and provide detailed and accurate prepayments and accruals along with appropriate supporting documentation
- Liaise with the client’s finance department to ensure appropriate provision of information for accounting treatment
- Maintain and provide detailed information required to meet IFRS and local GAAP requirements to be interfaced to the client’s systems
- Provide reconciliation reports between property budgets and the client’s monthly accounting reports
- Preparation and calculation of finance amendments to tenant accounts as a result of data entry forms
- Ensuring client requirements and quality procedures are followed
- Collaboration with other departments
- BSc/MSc degree in Economics or Finance
- Qualified Accountant is preferable
- At least 3-5 years of experience in at least two of the following fields: Accounting, Reporting, Controlling
- Specific knowledge of property accounting would be advantageous
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge in any ERP system
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent time management skills
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.