Client Accountant Assistant
Client Accountant Assistant
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
- Act as first level invoice control on the Yardi system; completing and (correcting data entry of invoice registers for those accounts where entry is by on-site facilities team members)
- Goods receipting monthly against all monthly Planned Contract Services to agreed monthly finance task calendar.
- Issuing an open PO report weekly to Facilities Manager (FM) to ensure all reactive works are receipted by FMs.
- Issuance of all monthly planned reimbursable invoices and management fee re-charges to Clients to agreed timetables in WorkDay, working with FSC to ensure timely invoice creation.
- Monitor reactive costs to ensure local FM team have requested re-charging Purchase Orders from Clients to allow recovery of all ad-hoc and reactive costs in a timely manner.
- Maintain Out of Scope Register\Cash Schedules with a view to creating and issuing Reactive Funding invoices to the Client in a timely manner (funding to be received prior to settlement of related 3rd party supply chain invoices)
- Process promptly vendor payments in Yardi, upload to Banking portal and request approvals.
- Support ACFM in monthly client accruals; create Yardi import journal files based on working files collated.
- Adhere to all C & W finance policies and processes; identify weaknesses and opportunities to improvements.
- Liaise with CFM and\or ACFM to resolve any operational\reporting issues with Yardi.
Qualities and Personal Attributes:
- A minimum of two years knowledge and experience of purchase ledger (ideally in a commercial property environment).
- Proven track record of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in dealing with foreign payments and multi-currency input.
- Demonstrable experience in Excel to manipulate and present data.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface at all levels
- Fluent business English essential and knowledge of another European language (German, Spanish, French or Portuguese) would be desirable but not essential.
- Graduate\AAT or local equivalent qualification required.
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel, knowledge of Yardi 7 desirable but not essential.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.