Client Accountant Assistant
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value by putting ideas into action for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Client Accountant Assistant
- Act as first level invoice control; completing and correcting data entry of invoice registers for those accounts where entry is by on-site facilities team members
- Interact with and support Help Desk Operatives and Facilities Managers
- Goods receipting monthly against all monthly Planned Contract Services to agreed monthly finance task calendar.
- Issuing an open PO report weekly to Facilities Manager (FM) to ensure all reactive works are receipted by FMs.
- Issuance of all monthly planned reimbursable invoices and management fee re-charges to Clients to agreed timetables.
- Monitor reactive costs to ensure local FM team have requested re-charging Purchase Orders from Clients to allow recovery of all ad-hoc and reactive costs in a timely manner.
- Maintain Out of Scope Register\Cash Schedules with a view to creating and issuing Reactive Funding invoices to the Client in a timely manner (funding to be received prior to settlement of related 3rd party supply chain invoices)
- Adhere to all C & W finance policies and processes; identify weaknesses and opportunities to improvements.
- Liaise with CFM and\or ACFM to resolve any operational\reporting issues within the system.
- Timely and appropriate supplier query management.
- Regular reconciliation of all supplier statements
· Master or Bachelor degree (Finance, Economics degree is an advantage)
· 1-1,5 years’ working experience in a Finance/Accounting related role, preferably in a Shared Services environment
· Experience in invoice processing/AP is big advantage
· Competent user of multiple technology systems, ideally with exposure to finance systems /ERP
· Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
· Proactive mind-set and the ability to work autonomously
· Team player with very positive, communicative attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.