Client Accountant Assistant
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Client Accountant Assistant
Your role will be to support the Assistant Client Finance Manager (ACFM) in managing all financial requirements of the contract and assist in providing a reporting function to the Client, as well as to ensure that all aspects of Purchase Ledger, Treasury and Accounts Receivable functions are delivered and comply with the terms of the all client contract.
- Processing all supplier invoices within agreed timeframes
- Generating charges on a monthly basis
- Recording cash receipts
- Issuing an open PO report on a regular basis to Facilities Manager (FM) to ensure all reactive works are receipted by FMs
- Issuance of all monthly reimbursable invoices to Client to agreed timetable
- Support ACFM in monthly client accruals; create import journal files based on working files collated
- Liaise with CFM and/or ACFM to resolve any operational/reporting issues
- Timely and appropriate supplier query management
- Regular reconciliation of all supplier statements
· Master or Bachelor degree (Finance, Economics degree is an advantage)
· 1-1,5 years’ working experience in a Finance/Accounting related role, preferably in a Shared Services environment
· Experience in invoice processing/AP is a big advantage
· Competent user of multiple technology systems, ideally with exposure to finance systems /ERP
· Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
· Proactive mind-set and the ability to work autonomously
· Team player with very positive, communicative attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.