Business Intelligence Analyst
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
London Occupier Representation is the market leading adviser of office occupiers in London. The team’s role is to advise office occupiers in building and implementing their real estate strategies. Simply put, we listen to our clients to understand their brief, we search the market to provide a list of options that meet their needs and then we negotiate on behalf of our clients to secure their favoured office space at the best price.
Last year the team advised on 87 transactions, totaling 2.47m sq ft (a market share of 14%). Clients of the team include leading global organisations such as Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
The PSC delivers services from a centralized platform to real estate occupiers, our clients, across multiple jurisdictions. Our PSC team has more than 150+ employees and expected to continue to grow rapidly, providing multi-language solutions to our international clients.
Our commitment to client success is at the core of our culture. We continuously improve our people, processes and technology to achieve success for our clients.
The PSC Business Intelligence Analyst role is a new position within the London Occupier Representation (‘LOR’) team. The purpose of the role is to produce London office availability reports for our clients and to build a database of availability that can make the future production of availability schedules more efficient.
For each project that the LOR team delivers we will take a brief from our client and then search the London office market for suitable office buildings. Once we have collected all the information regarding each office building (the address, size, costs, specification, images) we produce an office availability schedule which is then sent to the client (see Appendix 1). The office availability schedule is then used by the client to select a short-list of options that they will then visit. Approximately 23 availability schedules are in production at any one time.
The availability schedule is a key output for the team. The quality of design and the speed of delivery is crucial. By establishing a dedicated Analyst role to manage the process of schedule production, we aim to make this process more efficient. This is a great opportunity to learn about the London real estate market and create new reporting tools to support the LOR team, leading to other opportunities within the company.
The Analyst will be based at the PSC in Budapest but will be an active member of LOR based in London. The Analyst will work alongside other members of the LOR team, talking to them daily. We expect the Analyst to take part in all team meetings (every week) and to travel to London on a 3-monthly basis to spend time with the team.
· To produce London office availability schedules as a member of the LOR team
· To improve the quality of our availability schedules so that these are modernised and fit for purpose
· To build a database of office availability in London so that the process for the production of schedules can be made faster with less resources
· To track availability so that this can be used to support C&W’s market research functions
· Designing and producing availability schedules
· Taking data (emails, brochures, spreadsheets) and using this data to create the schedules
· Qualifying data by speaking to Agents and Serviced Office providers
· Working to tight deadlines
· Working alongside colleagues in London and managing your time
· Saving and collating data in a database, exploring opportunities to make the production of schedule production more efficient
· Working with the C&W research team to analyse and share data
Core Knowledge & Experience:
- A good proven track record data entry and analytics
- Common MS Office applications to excellent levels including SharePoint and OneDrive
- Knowledge of visual software packages such as PowerBi or Tableau, Photoshop and other marketing software programs
- Experience of data management tools
- Excellent administrative and organisational abilities
- Digital design – experience of using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or similar (desirable)
- Project management – being able to take a written brief and map out an effective delivery schedule (desirable)
- Creative writing – being able to understand key company messages and translating into written copy (desirable)
- London Occupier Representation Head of Team
- London Occupier Representation day to day manager
- PSC HR Manager
- College / University degree level qualification
- Two to three-year experience in business
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Curious and a problem solver
- Creative and strategic
- Ability to prioritise and delegate
- Excellent presentation and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Inclusive, positive, personable & a strong team player
- Excellent command of written/verbal English
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.