Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 48,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Provide administrative support to Global Occupier Services team with particular emphasis on arranging all the billing for this team.
- Liaise with Account leads and CRL’s to ensure the information on the forecasting systems is consistent with invoicing.
- Receiving invoice requests through the forecasting system from the team.
- Supporting the team in setting up projects on BAIT and Salesforce where required.
- Ensure all the information is in place to enable invoicing before the deadlines (ICA’s, new entity or address set-ups and supporting documentation).
- Complete web based invoice request form for FSC to create in Workday.
- Good understanding of the invoicing process from start to end.
- Code the supplier invoices with the required information and forward it to AP for payment.
- Arrange credit notes when required.
- Support the team in obtaining any supporting vendor set-up information required by the clients.
- BSc/MSc degree, preferably in Economics
- Previous experience in any Administrative/ Finance-related role
- Fresh graduates also welcome!
- Fluent English language skills, basic French/Dutch is an advantage
- Knowledge in any ERP system, user level of Excel and Word
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Team player mentality with a positive attitude
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
If you are interested in this position then please apply with your CV in English on the link below.
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Cushman & Wakefield’s talent acquisition service provider.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.