BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 48,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst
· To provide data analytics support globally across a range of opportunities with a focus of delivering strategic solutions to our client and its business
· To support the client team in all aspects of providing excellent service using current and relevant data points
· Be able to decipher a story out of data – for example comparing and explaining year to year variances
a. Highly proficient with Excel and running spread sheets of data - collect market data from global transaction managers, develop comparison in spread sheets
b. Work with freehold and leasehold data, run portfolio analysis and research market trends
c. Understand IFRS and accounting treatment impacts, guidance, decisions being made by the client and implications on the portfolio and on the client’s strategy including holding structures
d. Build and test models / dashboards to provide decision-making support in the business / real-estate strategies as well as improving the efficiency of existing models
a. Help with the Food and Refreshment group integration that the client is presently working through
b. Work on data integration for standalone businesses
c. Provide data analytics and identify key issues
Transactional data support:
a. Work with and help the regional CRE leads with data requests/comparisons to use in business cases and present relevant data to the business
Portfolio Administration support:
a. Quality control of lease abstracts and issue reports on a daily basis.
b. Prepare and maintain the IFRS16 guidance pack
a. Provide general data and analytical support to the client and C&W Account team as required
· BSc / MSc degree in Finance, Economics or any other quantitative subject
· 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
· Experience in developing and maintaining complex financial models is an advantage
· Strong Excel and modelling skills
· Familiarity with Power Point and Power BI is a plus
· Fluent English language skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise and work deadlines
· Team player mentality with a positive attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.