Assistant Facilities Manager
Ref#: CW-HUN-146 A
ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER FOR CLIENT PORTFOLIO – total combined office space is circa 6,000 square metres.
Region covered includes: Hungary, Russia, Poland, Croatia, Ukraine, Romania, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic.
Hungarian and English speaker required, Russian competency level also required - based at Budapest client office.
This position requires an individual with either a facilities or services support background, to manage a multi-portfolio contract. The individual will be liaising with the client, vendors and C&W team and will play key parts in the performance and development of the account and delivery of service to the client.
- Sound financial acumen and preparation of operational budgets.
- Vendor contract management.
- Proactively manage vendor contracts and assist in tendering contracts with procurement team.
- Co-ordinate and implement client initiatives across the portfolio.
- Be part of team where there are client driven project initiatives, from an FM perspective.
- Generate and implement improvements to the specific client account and portfolio.
- Drive Facilities Management improvement across the portfolio.
- Proven relevant contract/services experience - 5 years minimum
- At least 5 years work experience in support service industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with customers and peers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Experience of working as part of self-delivery team and working with contractors to deliver a service.
- Experience of managing an area of a budget - cleaning, security, projects
- Ability to work closely with / manage contractors & third party suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Experience of developing relevant client relationships
- Preferably work experience in an international company.
- Experience of managing multiple services in a single or across multiple sites in the region.
- Experience of managing an operational budget and exposure to P&L accounts
- Experience in FM processes and good practice with a bias to tehcnical FM is preferred
- Experience in Health & Safety legislation relevant to FM in country is preferred
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.