Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Enable to meet defined performance targets in relation to invoice processing and all aspects of Payables Accounting
- Minimize Purchase Invoice volumes awaiting approval / in query and approval/ query resolution times
- Invoice Postings, obtaining Approvals & Query management
- Establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with suppliers, colleagues and management
- Creating and managing Payment runs
- Creditor account reconciliations
- Management of aged creditor items
- Liaising with creditors to obtain tax invoices for items paid on contract
- Constant identification of quality issues and risks
- Monthly reporting
- Master or Bachelor degree (Finance, Economics degree is an advantage)
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable or Purchase to Pay or Invoice handling
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Very good command of English, knowledge of French is an asset
- Knowledge of any Finance/ERP systems is advantage
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel
- Possession of numerical ability and thinking
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
- Team player mentality with a positive attitude
What we can offer:
- A steadily growing international company
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great learning and development opportunities
Cushman & Wakefield are relying on Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their exclusive partner, Serendi is in charge of the end-to-end recruitment process for the above mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of Cushman & Wakefield and exclusively for the purpose of recruiting for the above mentioned position. If you have any questions please contact us: www.serendi.com
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.