Accounts Payable Administrator
Ref#: CW-HUN-162 S
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for a
Accounts Payable Administrator
The Accounts Payable Administrator will ensure that payables, and those managed on behalf of clients, are correctly stated in the appropriate records and are paid on time with invoices correctly attributed, approved and recorded.
· Enable to meet defined performance targets in relation to invoice processing and all aspects of Payables Accounting
· Minimize Purchase Invoice volumes awaiting approval / in query and approval/ query resolution times
· Invoice Postings, obtaining Approvals & Query management
· Establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with suppliers, colleagues and management
· Creating and managing Payment runs
· Creditor account reconciliations
· Management of aged creditor items
· Liaising with creditors to obtain tax invoices for items paid on contract
· Constant identification of quality issues and risks
· Monthly reporting
· Master or Bachelor degree (Finance, Economics degree is an advantage)
· 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable or Purchase to Pay or Invoice handling
· Fresh graduates with work experience also welcome
· Very good command of English
· Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel
· Possession of numerical ability and thinking
· Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
· Team player mentality with a positive attitude
What we can offer:
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.