Account Administrator - Transaction Management
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value by putting ideas into action for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For our office in Budapest, we are currently looking for an
The Transaction Management (TM) team within Global Occupier Services is seeking a proactive and hardworking individual to join our fast-growing and profitable team.
Working within a sub-set of the TM Panel Account team and assisting the Transaction Managers on other client accounts.The role involves coordinating projects across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), working directly with C&W's international in-country network and corporate occupiers with real estate portfolios spanning all regions, industries and asset classes.
- Ensuring local delivery teams are working to the correct processes and templates
- Tracking projects against the pre-agreed process and schedule
- Keeping Work in Progress (WiP) schedules up to date
- Updating colleagues and clients on specific matters where appropriate
- Assisting in and developing streamlined processes for RFP (Request for Proposal) responses
- Managing day-to-day responsibilities for RFP coordination, delivery timeline and post-submission reporting
- Providing excellent professional support to the panel account team and relevant in-country delivery teams
- Supporting Transaction Managers on projects that have been successfully bid for and won
- Using client portfolio data to help measure a client’s portfolio for activity levels and revenue opportunities through the bid process
- Using Power BI to report on project activity to include in Work in Progress reports
- Supporting Quarterly Business Reviews by summarising activity via Power BI
- Degree level qualification in Business or similar
- High standards of preparing documents and presentations
- Good communicaton
- Analytical with attention to details
- Highly proficient in Excel, Power Point and analytical tools
- Proactive attitude
- Time management
- Report writing skills
- Team player
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Commercial real estate experience is advantageous
- English as a minimum
- Other languages a bonus
What we can offer
· A steadily growing international company
· Youthful and supportive work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Great learning and development opportunities
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.