Technician - Car Refinish (graduate)
PPG Industries’ vision is to continue to be the world’s leading coatings and specialty products company. Founded in 1883, the company serves customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, PPG operates in more than 60 countries around the globe.
For more information visit: www.ppg.com.
PPG Refinish Coatings is the leading supplier of automotive coatings and services to auto and light truck manufacturers. Products include primer surfacers, base coats, clear coats, pretreatment chemicals, adhesives and sealants.
providing Refinish customers technical support through selection of the paint processes, product demonstrations and paintshop staff trainings in Romania.
- Give full technical support to Sales Representative and PPG importers in the process of winning new accounts
- Selection of the right paint specification to meet the requirements of each Refinish account
- Perform painting demonstrations/trials
- Provide the necessary technical documents such as Technical Data Sheets to the customers and ensure they understand all information and comply with them
- Ensure customer satisfaction through timely solving any technical issues relating to Refinish products both by phone/e-mail and through visits at customer premises
- Identify training needs of existing and new accounts
- Monitor and audit the quality of the end-users paint work by the painting process improvement or finding new solutions and testing them together with customers
- Responsible for refinish paint logistics within the country including monitoring paint transportation to the country and to the end distributors
- University degree in engineering or logistics
- High skills in presentation
- English language
- Fluent in Romanian language
- Hungarian language is advantage
- Excellent communication skills and building relationships
- MS Office experience
- Driving licence – category B
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.