Graduate Sales Support Specialist (PPG Future Leader)
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
Within our Refinish Business Unit, for our international graduate program we are currently looking for
providing Refinish customers technical support through selection of the paint processes, product demonstrations and paintshop staff trainings in Romania.
- Active participation in PPG’s future leader’s 18 months program
- Give full technical support to Sales Representative and PPG importers in the process of winning new accounts
- Selection of the right paint specification to meet the requirements of each Refinish account
- Provide the necessary technical documents such as Technical Data Sheets to the customers and ensure they understand all information and comply with them
- Ensure customer satisfaction through timely solving any technical issues relating to Refinish products both by phone/e-mail and through visits at customer premises
- Identify training needs of existing and new accounts
- Monitor and audit the quality of the end-users paint work by the painting process improvement or finding new solutions and testing them together with customers
- Responsible for refinish paint logistics within the country including monitoring paint transportation to the country and to the end distributors
- University degree in engineering or logistics
- Maximum 1 year of work experience
- High skills in presentation
- English language
- Fluent in Romanian or Hungarian language
- Excellent communication skills and building relationships
- MS Office experience
- Driving licence – category B
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
What we offer
- Long-term career opportunity at a market leading multinational company
- We support the growth and development of our employees, providing a stable background
- International exposure, participating in workshops and trainings as part of our graduate program
- Bucharest, Romania
- Budapest, Hungary
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.