General Ledger Analyst
Bern, Switzerland, Switzerland
- Conduct general ledger accounting and close activities, including processing journal entries, processing allocation, and performing reconciliations
- Close and reconcile subsidiary ledgers, including closing transaction processing and closing transaction systems subsidiary ledgers
- Manage capital and fixed assets, including asset creation and records management, asset depreciation write-ups, asset transfers and retirement, and asset impairment; conduct month-end and year-end reporting, and perform fiscal year closing
- Prepare preliminary financial statements, including reviewing trial balance, processing adjustments, performing financial close analysis, and closing the general ledger
- Perform bank reconciliations and identify adjustments, including importing bank statements, researching and resolving EBS issues, displaying and processing account statements, and updating bank statements with EBS
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or other related field required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
- One to three years’ experience in finance/accounting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and high accountability
- Professionalism to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented, fast-paced environment while being proactive, flexible and independent
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint. SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in manufacturing is a plus
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.