Global Regulatory Affairs Planning Group Lead
- Provides leadership and direction for the new Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) Planning Group, responsible for executing the regulatory submission planning and registration tracking processes supported by various systems (new labeling tracking system, new GRA and enterprise planning systems, regulatory information management system) in adherence with internal procedures and compliance requirements. Staff and lead the newly formed group at our Bern and Marburg (Germany) locations.
- Responsible for the implementation of our new centralized concept for maintenance and continuous improvement of the regulatory submission planning and registration tracking processes, striving for planning and tracking excellence.
- In addition to the group leadership purpose above, the incumbent will also be himself responsible for planning and tracking of regulatory events and milestones owned by regulatory affairs (specific milestones, dossier dispatch, submission and approval) in various systems as GRA Planning Specialists.
- Support the GRA vision of excellence through good scientific practice, integrity and consistent compliance with regulatory standards.
- Bachelor in a scientific/technical discipline or equivalent
- Function-related training in Regulatory Affairs
- At least 5 years professional experience in Regulatory Affairs or equivalent
- Experience in line management
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English in a multicultural environment
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.