Head of Department "Applications Development and Software Pool" (m/w)
- Development of software solutions to support our strategic innovation programs and the digital transformation of OSRAM across our entire spectrum
- Design of modern software architectures and control of external software development partners (programming, offshore development)
- Supporting our business units in implementing IoT Use-cases
- Active design of a global network and knowledge management of software developers at OSRAM
- Developing subject matter experts in model-based development, cross-platform development, SW testing, methods and virtualization
- Many years of professional experience in software development and software architecture
- Advanced knowledge of modern software architectures (e.g., microservices) and programming paradigms
- Multi-year global leadership experience, team building and management (at least 10 employees)
- Experience in cloud and virtualization technologies, microservices and SOA
- Broad knowledge of common programming languages for the web and application areas and in the associated frameworks
- Fluent English as well as readiness to travel (German knowledge is an advantage)
- Successfully completed university studies with degree certificate or master's degree in computer science or comparable qualifications (Promotion is an advantage)
- Further information can be found at the following link: www.lightelligence.io
- Flexible working hour regulations
- Extensive further education offers
- Cooperation in a highly innovative environment
- Attractive salary and our company pension scheme
- The chance to participate in the company through a reduced share purchase
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.