Specialist, Global Sales and Operations Planning, SBU Specialties
Bergen op Zoom/Raamsdonksveer, Netherlands
- Coordinate activities around S&OP cycle: demand planning, supply planning, etc. Organize, facilitate, document and drive the execution of the decisions taken in the meetings.
- Align with business and set the global / regional targets for S&OP KPIs (f.i: inventory, Demand Planning Accuracy, Sales Forecast Accuracy, DOIH, etc).
- Analyze Key Output indicators and Process Metrics in its responsible region to determine how to optimize customer service and achieve business results.
- Monitor and coordinate across functions and regions the needed actions and strategies to achieve the targets and meet the S&OP plan. He/She coordinates, monitors and reviews the assigned tasks to the individuals engaged in supply chain related duties needed to meet the plan.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports & presentations to update Business Management on execution performance. Establishment of effective global reporting.
- Represents all tactical supply chain planning activities at the business line level and oversees the development of demand and supply scenarios that Planning Main Activities
- Handle the resolution of exceptional situations that affect the plan and will be responsible to facilitate the resolution of key demand & supply global imbalances to ensure fulfillment of demand from customers and inventory build or burn strategies.
- Develop and implement enhanced methods to improve accuracy and effectiveness of the S&OP process. Facilitate S&OP meetings and continuously work to improve the effectiveness.
- Minimum B.A. in Engineering (preferably Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical), Business Management or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years in SCM or operations, particularly in the chemical or manufacturing industry. Specific S&OP management experience and/or significantly knowledge is strongly valued.
- Strong communications and organization skills with proven ability to influence in a matrix environment; proven ability to influence at different levels in the organization
- SAP/APO knowledge, and APICS certification are desired
- Strong Analytical skills; proven ability to analyze and drive conclusions through analytical work. 6 Sigma knowledge is valued.
- Strong process & project management skills.
- Minimum level of financial and business acumen
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.