Team Leader Supply and Materials Planning
Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
- Controls the stock levels of raw materials:
- Determines safety levels based on delivery reliability and usage variance.
- Initiates ordering of raw materials and follows up on the execution together with Procurement
- Coordinates escalations in case of raw material shortages.
- Works with master planning in case of supply constraints.
- Coordinates the subcontracting activities
- Interacts with third parties to plan these subcontracting activities
- Works with procurement to maximize service from these third parties
- Product coordination and material master maintenance
- Executes product life cycle activities as aligned with the product portfolio owner
- Interacts with several departments (technology, manufacturing, planning, etc) to keep the material master up to date. It includes the setup of new materials.
- Works very closely with multiple stakeholders outside Supply Chain, like Manufacturing, Product Management & Sourcing.
- Master level degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering or comparable.
- Experience and systems knowledge/affinity are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills in order to lead a large number of direct reports in an energetic and inspiring way and bring the organization to the next level.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment gaining commitment at all organizational levels. Ability to influence people without the need of a direct reporting line.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and able to think on a tactical level. Able to distinguish in priorities.
- Work independently in a rapid changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations.
- Strong communication skills and capable to communicate at different levels (from shop floor up to business leaders).
- Fluency in English.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.