Sr. Analyst Pricing, SBU Specialties
Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
- Owns daily pricing process and its compliance with established business rules for multiple sales regions for commercial regions with over $300MM in sales of all SABIC products.
- Manage multi millions of US dollars through external customer rebates from approvals, accruals, final calculations to payments.
- Own Agreement Renewals for the Regions.
- Drives consistent controlled processes.
- Provides analytics and consultation around price trends and recommendations for guideline changes with details in such areas as erosion, contribution margin and market pricing to business management.
- Performs other ad hoc analytics for commercial regions and their teams for CM/EBITDA improvement and regular Operating Reviews.
- Back up and actively participate in the Global Pricing Team to identify areas of continuous pricing improvement and to ensure executing globally consistent processes.
- Bring new Strategic Pricing ideas and concepts to the business to further SABIC, Specialties toward a World Class Pricing organization resulting in incremental revenues and profits
- 4-year degree in Business Administration (Finance, Economics, Accounting), Engineering, or 5 years of related industry experience.
- 3-5 Years in a pricing or other analytical / problem solving role.
- Strong analytical and financial skills with a quantitative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and mobilize resources in a complex environment
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Strong Financial and Commercial Acumen
- Black Belt Certified a plus, or demonstrated ability of process improvement
- In depth knowledge of Excel and spreadsheet modelling as well as SharePoint use.
- Able to operate in a highly-matrixed environment, communicate with all levels of the organization and customers, influence and gain commitment
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.