Master Planner SBU Specialties
Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
- Keeps the crucial overview for Supply Chain, combining several interests
- Combines input from a demand planning overview and orders already placed to determine what products have to be made.
- Determines what products will be produced.
- Determines where these products can best be produced - spreads the demand in a cost effective way over the plants in a way that will serve our customers best and at the lowest conversion costs.
- Determines based on the system what amount of materials has to be ordered for what location.
- Determines the level of inventory needed - minimizes variations in inventories.
- Has an overview of approximately 1 quarter.
- Manages risks by managing in an optimal way the variation in demands by various customers.
- Informs several parties involved: demand planning, customer service, scheduling etc
- Works very closely with multiple stakeholders outside Supply Chain, like Manufacturing, Product Management, Commercial and Procurement.
- Interacts with peers in other poles to optimize cross pole supplies.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment gaining commitment at all organizational levels.
- Ability to influence people without the need of a direct reporting line.
- Strong analytical skills and able to think on a tactical level. Able to distinguish in priorities.
- Work independently in a rapid changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations.
- Strong communication skills and capable to communicate at different levels (from shop floor up to business leaders).
- Fluency in English.
- Master level degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering or comparable.
- Experience and systems knowledge/affinity are highly valued.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.