Director Global Regulatory Intelligence & Policy
- Provide regional leadership for proactive and reactive policy development while following Teva Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures
- Attend and actively participates in meetings with health authorities and trade organizations in efforts to capture RI and influence regulatory policy; fostering relationships with key decision-makers in regulatory policy and legislation
- Provide expert advice, strategic implications on, and interpretation of key regulatory policy issues affecting the regional environment
- Identify regulatory and legislative trends and changes regionally that have potential to impact the development and marketing of Teva products and pipeline
- Assure regulatory professionals and other affected Teva staff in the region are trained about new regulations and modifications to regulations that impact the development and approval of Teva products
- Provide support to the Global VP GRIPC in the development of global and regional regulatory policy activities, including generating of corporate positions, influence plans, submission of comment to regulatory agencies, tracking, and internal communications
- Provide support to Global VP GRIPC in developing a worldwide Teva network of RI experts so that working groups can be readily established to support the pertinent regulatory/legislative policy initiative
- A scientific university degree (Master's Degree, Pharm D) or related
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant pharmaceutical regulatory experience preferably within large pharmaceutical companies, as well as experience in working with regulators, and developing policy
- Work experience within a Health Authority or a previous Regulatory Intelligence position would be a strong asset
- Working knowledge of global regulations and policy including regulations and guidance for new drugs, biologics, devices, generics, and OTC products
- Self-motivated, independent and strategic individual with excellent communication skills
- Very strong analytical, influencing, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic global regulatory environment and matrix organization
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Willing to travel abroad (approximately 20-25%)
- Working for one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in an international environment
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new and growing department and to develop the own function
- Challenging and responsible position in a motivated team
- Market competitive remuneration package
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.