Sales Account Manager Polymers
- Drive profitable growth and share expansion within the assigned (customer) portfolio/territory
- Realize volume growth targets
- Meet the minimum agreed revenue targets
- Prepare budget / account plans
- Build up segment and/or area knowledge
- Propose and close contracts between large and medium accounts and SABIC
- Actively contribute and control financial issues like credit lines, day’s sales outstanding and bad debts
- Ensure capability to sell as platform for growth by a professional and centralized management of large and medium accounts in the segment/area
- Improve price/margin performance of sales vs. benchmarks
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Proactively work on optimization of relations with assigned customers by setting-up new programs and projects to increase value for both partners and achieve optimum margins for SABIC’s business
- Essential: BS/BA Business/Marketing/Technical Degree-MSc preferred
- Desired: Six Sigma Certification, Polymers knowledge/background
- Spanish native language and proficient 2nd language required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, at least 3 years’ experience in a techno-commercial role
- Technical and commercial aptitude required to identify opportunities and position SABIC materials and application solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in Spanish and 1 other language
- Business Level Language Skills in English and, Experience in dealing with multi-national business climate and culture
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Understanding of plastics and plastic applications within the relevant industry
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.