Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micro motors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For Plant in Będzin, Poland we are looking for a
- Będzin plant, supporting a strong cooperation and perfect products for our customers.
- With the help of Product Engineers we exceed the quality expectations of our customers by close monitoring of production key parameters and fast active responses to changes. The evaluation of key items during production continuously improves and enables conclusions for design improvement in the R&D center and reduces quality cost.
- Be the representative of the German R&D Center in the Plant;
- Define improvement actions for product and process quality (drive for Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly);
- Drive technical improvement initiatives in the production lines and procedures locally (by acting as a small project leader);
- Provide testing recommendations and supervise tests at the plant or at local partners, including results analysis, conclusions and recommendations (to the R&D center or plant);
- Responsible for assigned CAD, drawing and documentation work, including technical notifications and ISIR paperwork;
- Support Quality Claims from Customers and to Suppliers;
- Support in product and component approvals (working with customers and suppliers;
- Support the process engineering team in transfers of production lines and implementation of new products, by managing documentation, reviewing product and process characteristics as well as support approval testing;
- Monitor and analyse production line status and key data. For that establish, maintain and improve technical methods to track the defined product and process characteristics;
- Participation in FMEAs and other established R&D procedures (as per JE-PDS);
- Permanent collection and analysis of information on new technical knowledge on actuator products in terms of design, process innovations, safety and further developments of materials.
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- Proven problem solving abilities by structured and systematic approache;
- At least 4 years of experience in development or sustaining engineering of (electro-)mechanical systems in high volume production (several 100k pcs to millions p.a.
- Basic CAD knowledge, preferably SolidWorks;
- Experience with Engineering Methods and Documentation as FMEA, QFD, APQP;
- Sound experience with Statistical Analysis and Statistical Process Control, using Excel and other tools;
- English Language - advanced level (used in everyday work)
What we offer:
- Independent position with opportunity to grow professionally in a truly international environment
- Possibility to be a part of the biggest motor production company with a strong focus on further development
- An exciting and very dynamic work atmosphere;
- Induction program
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and in Polish.
When you apply you will be automatically sent to Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.