Automaticion PLC Engineer
Będzin, śląskie, Poland
Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micro motors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our plant based in Będzin, due to organizational growth we are looking for a passionate and open-minded engineer for a position of
Automation PLC Engineer / Inżynier Automatyk
Engineer will be a part of growing Process Industrialization Engineering Team. The successful engineer will be challenged in designing control systems and programming for new machines and fixtures for switches and motors. Reporting directly to Senior Manager Process Engineering.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to define the production process and machine concepts for new projects that meet agreed functional specifications and required process stability (close cooperation with R&D Engineering Teams in Germany)
- Deal with complex design and programming requirements
- Work with manufacturing engineering to achieve DFA/DFM goals
- Design of complex automation systems and electrical installations for the defined machinery and fixtures
- Design, implementation and validation of control algorithm for the machines with the use of PLC controllers
- Participate in machine assembly and solving technical barriers. Ensure the machines can meet the requirements like capacity, cost and lead time
- Test and validate proper functioning of the machines
- Update drawings and electrical diagrams and whole concerned documentation
- Participate in periodic and ad-hoc design/technical/projects reviews
- Improve and modify the control systems and programs of existing machines (in case of major upgrades)
- Master Degree in Automation / Robotics / Mechatronics Engineering is preferred; engineering educational background is a must
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience in developing and commissioning control applications in production industry
- Familiar with the principle of different type of sensors / transducers and their applications and multi-axis servomotor and stepper synchronisation motion control
- Practical experience in PLC control and programming like Siemens 7, Omron, Saia, AB, Modicon
- Practical knowledge and understanding of electrical schemes, control and pneumatic systems
- Experience of design & engineering procedures and concepts e.g. P/FMEA, DOE
- Fluency in English and Polish are a must, German is welcomed
- Knowledge in practical application of computer simulation software (including LabVIEW, LabWindows) and/or programming languages C/C++ will be a great asset
- Good engineering judgment and work independently making sound technical decisions
- Analytical problem solving skills and creative conceptualization skills. Works precisely and pays close attention to details
- Ability to take initiative, innovative approach and drive tasks to completion
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem solving skills with a focus on a team work and in a friendly atmosphere
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative project
- A highly independent and strategic position in a friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in its field
- Opportunity to work in international team
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and Polish.
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.