Specialist Tax Risk Management
- To ensure SABIC's Z&T risks management strategy are well implemented and the risk management tactics are well developed
- To ensure the risks in daily operations and in the whole value chain are identified, properly reported and well managed/mitigated to protect SABIC's financially and from reputation perspective
- To develop the Global Zakat & Tax Risk Control Framework, including the risk Management Policy, Governance Model, Control Requirement, Standard Processes, Manual and Risk Analysis Tools etc. to ensure that SABIC manages tax risk globally in a consistent approach
- To develop & maintain a global tax control framework to manage tax risks in the Global Enterprise Model (GEM)
- To monito, document & manage Zakat and Tax risk in all jurisdictions of SABIC operations and monitoring and tracking SABIC’s global tax compliance requirement.
- To inform and consult with SABIC's ERM and Internal Audit teams about reporting tax risks to ensure correct representation in SABIC’s risk profile for SABIC
- To support and give guidance to regional tax teams and finance team to manage tax risks
- To deliver reporting on operations, strategy and tools, covering compliance, risk management, optimization and GEM/TP
- Bachelor's degree: a relevant subject such Law, Economics, Accounting, Finance preferred
- Masters or equivalent degree in a relevant subject preferred
- Professional qualification such as Tax Practitioner's Certificate, CPA, Law or ACCA
- Regular attendance at advanced courses in tax, tax accounting and risk management
- 8+ years in international tax - KSA Zakat experience an advantage, with relevant tax risk management experiences no less than 6 years
- Extensive experience in the tax function of large multinationals and/or Big 4
- nternational global tax experience with detailed working knowledge of at least one tax jurisdiction and general practical understanding of international tax law and guidelines regarding zakat and all taxes to which a large multinational would typically be liable, including corporate taxation, indirect taxes, withholding taxes, payroll taxes, customs, import duties and environmental taxes, etc.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; multiple language ability an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of global/regional/country tax risk management
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Knowledgeable with policies, procedures and best practices in the area of accounting
- Solid understanding of accounting systems
- Ability to understand and support organizational climate/culture
- Change management skills
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.