Senior Quality Engineer
- Responsible for good quality performance of production lines
- Initiate, monitor corrective and/or preventive actions in order to decrease internal scrap rate and solve customer quality claims
- Take part in internal and external quality audits and take corrective actions to eliminate internal findings during audits
- Communicate continually with the related customers and handle customers’ complaints
- Manage, lead, support and control the related Quality Engineers and Quality Inspectors
- Define root cause (8D, FTA, Ishikawa) and implement corrective action
- Take part in the optimization, improvement of the production processes in order to assure the condition of failure free production
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or Quality Management
- Minimum 4 years of experience in high-volume electronic or mechanical production
- Knowledge and experience with common tools desired Quality Management
- Qualification on VDA 6.3, IATF 16949
- Good command of English knowledge in written and spoken
- Excellent problem-solving and assertive communication skills
- Competitive compensation package and bonus structure
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a truly international environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, travel support, annual bonus, etc.)
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.