Key Account Specialist
-, United Kingdom
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. A leader in reproductive and maternal health, Ferring has been developing treatments for mothers and babies for over 50 years. Today, over one third of the company’s research and development investment goes towards finding innovative treatments to help mothers and babies, from conception to birth. The company also identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. For further information on Ferring or its products, visit www.ferring.com.
We are a market Leading Pharmaceutical Company with an exciting new opportunity working on East of Scotland part of the Celtic Gastroenterology division. This is an excellent opportunity to make a start within a pharmaceuticals company who will work with you to develop a career within this dynamic industry. Your role will be to promote the use of specific products within this area and to engage with a variety of health care professionals and to work as the account manager within this environment working alongside a variety of stakeholders internal and external to meet your specific objectives.
Your main responsibilities:
· Visit Doctors, Pharmacists and Hospitals in order to inform on products according to the marketing strategy and with the frequency and number of impacts approved for each segment of doctor. Build up and maintain a relationship with these stakeholders.
· Assist to Scientific congresses determined by the company.
· Classification of doctors and other stakeholders of the area according to the segmentation and targeting criteria. Proposal of new doctors to add to the files, changes or removals. Track the prescription habits of the doctor, check his/her consideration of our products, ensure which is the prescription potential and his/her influence on other doctors.
· Inform in an accurate, updated and according to the company's strategy about our products: use of marketing material, clarification of doubts and concerns of doctors about the products, opposition to objections, advantages compared to the competency.
· Ensure that other departments complete this information to the doctor if necessary.
· Obtain information from the market about the doctors' concerns on our products, the competence and test our own marketing strategy and materials. Obtain information about possible public tenders, launch of competence products, cost containment measures, health authorities possible instructions to doctors.
· Manage the budget assigned ensuring the return of investment.
· Inform timely and in manner about the daily activity and the next weeks planification and present on time expenses report or any other requested by the company.
Required experience & competences:
· University degree or equivalent is preferred
· Background in Science, Biology, Medical and Pharmacy is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer-oriented attitude
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.