Transport Planning Officer
- Transport organisation- organisation of pick-up from the suppliers and deliveries to customers in Europe, China and North America
- Perform all Customs related import/export activities and liaise with Customs and other government bodies and agencies.
- Work with designated customs brokers for all import/export activities, and for registration of bill of material with Customs as required.
- Complying with relevant laws, rules, internal and external regulations.
- Cooperate with Customs brokers and Transportation providers
- Msc/Bsc in Commercial field, Economic, Transport
- Minimum 3 years of experience in logistics department on similar job
- Experience in Customs is a must
- Knowledge / understanding of active and passive refinement under Serbia's Inward Processing Regime and of Free Trade Advanced Agreements and determination of the rules of origin.
- Advantage is having a license for customs operations
- English knowledge is a must, preferably in advanced level,
- Willing to learn continuously
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continues development.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!