Test Technician, PCBA
- Regular and preventive maintenance and repair of ICT / FCT testers on the assigned line
- Setting and programming ICT / FCT testers
- Continuous monitoring of machine performance and determine the necessary steps to achieve optimal efficiency and product quality on the line
- Understanding key needs of daily production plan of assigned PCBA line
- Providing daily reports Line Supervisor for the current shift
- The observance of all necessary measures and regulations related to safety and health at work in accordance with the responsible position and in direct relation with the supervisor
- Bsc/Msc in Electronics, Electrotechnic , Automation
- Having experience and understanding of electronic circuits, automation and pneumatics, experience in soldering
- Experience of working with oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generator
- Working in one of the following programming languages C, C ++, Labview is preferred
- Experience in the analysis of electronic circuits, recognition and identification of components in the circuit
- English language is a must
- Strong communication skills, dedicated team player and persistency
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Becoming a part of a fast growing PCBA department
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continues development.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!