Team Leader, Injection Molding
- Lead a team of workers in production shift to be in line with the set objectives of the C&S department
- Organize/plan the resources to reach 100% production order fulfilment
- Establishing efficient communication between departments and operators
- Manage/ensure that operations are done according to current working standards, control plan and process manual
- Responsible for inventory of materials and products on and around production line
- Ensuring that work is done in accordance to health and safety standards and participates in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with the quality standards
- Degree in Engineering – Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum 3-4 years similar work experience in the field of injection moulding and metal, preferably gained in Manufacturing or Industrial Environment
- 2-3 years of leadership experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, proactive
- Team and shift work capable
- High responsibility and technical understanding
- Basic English is preferred ( will be rather used in written form)
- Willing to learn continuous
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continues development.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!