Supplier Development Engineer
- Implement the APQP process between Johnson Electric and the Suppliers for Projects
- Execute assessment of new potential suppliers in form of on-site VDA6.3 audits
- Recommend Suppliers for new parts in accordance with European HQ
- Evaluate PPAP's coming up from projects and assist with new release according automotive QS9000 standards
- Implement Supplier Development program; e.g. lead-time reduction, process improvement, cost reduction or quality improvement
- Ensure setup and follow-up of actions depending on results of Supplier Performance Rating (SPR) for all suppliers within the dedicated commodities
- Msc/Bsc or adequate professional experience in Engineering ideally combined with advanced training in Quality
- Min. 3 years of experience on similar position, preferably in automotive industry
- Experience with Raw metal parts, Stamping metal parts, and ideally with Coating/Plating, surface protection processes
- Experience as auditor in process audits is a must
- Practice in working with standards ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and/or QS 9000. Knowledge about further standards as e.g. VDA 6.3 will be an additional plus
- Advanced English knowledge, written and spoken
- Professional curiosity, problem solving and initiative; good understanding of production and easiness in dealing with technical environment
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Dynamic and positive personality with passion to challenge the status quo and drive tasks to completion with minimum supervision
- Willingness to travel in Europe region (up to 30%)
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continues development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!